New Handmade By Me + Windowsill studio and showroom has just opened its bright yellow doors in the heart of Cape Town.
Handmade By Me has teamed up with plant specialist Windowsill, to open up a new studio and showroom just off bustling Kloof Street in Cape Town. We would love to invite you to come and visit us and experience our new space!
This isn’t the first time Handmade By Me and Windowsill have teamed up, for the past two years, we’ve showcased our unique products together at KAMERS in Cape Town and Stellenbosch. We’ve often discussed the idea of opening up something more permanent, so when the teeny, tiny space on De Lorentz Street opened up, we knew it was meant to be! With no budget, a month’s notice and a whole lot of paint, we transformed a small gift shop into a jungle treasure trove of beautiful plants, textiles and one-off products.
The space serves as a working studio space and showroom, where we stock samples of made-to-order items, and products available for immediate purchase.
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Handmade By Me + Windowsill studio/showroom/shop:
– a unique collection of interior and decor-related textile products and fashion accessories
– rare and different plant specimens and planters
– collaborative products from handmade By Me and Windowsill
– fabric and wallpaper swatches and cuttings
– sale items and special offers
– a cup of tea and a chat with the owners
Address: 21 De Lorentz Street, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town.
Opening hours: Tues-Fri 11-6pm, Sat 9:30-1pm.
We’d love for you to stop by!
Sera (& Alex)